Saturday, February 9, 2008

Lipstick Vertigo...

This is an uncharacteristic move for us here at the FSRI. We've decided to publish this "comedy short" for those who might be interested. (Perhaps this may provide a needed diversion from your office routine...?)

Yes, I'm proud to announce that I did some work producing this ground-breaking film. And I'm glad to say that Martin Fossum, a distinguished member of our staff here at the FSRI Blogging Division, is the creater of this project. I hope you enjoy this as much as we have here at the FSRI Independent Movie Division. I love popcorn.



Notice his glasses...?

You can also view this film on YouTube.

Good Joss, all,
KWA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Buckmister J. Ingersoll IV PHD MD FSIHL-MD here. Apar has brought this to my attention. Your foray into the moving pictures industry has been a success no doubt. Bravo, my good man. The story reminds me of when I was young and excitable. I remember the first time I was paired by fate with the opposite sex. I became so smitten and fraught with rigor mortis that movement was hardly possible. Much to my partner’s distress we lost the 3 legged race at the county fair that day. But in my prior 38 years I had never felt anything to the same effect. I was a changed man.

I look forward in seeing more of Mr. Fossum’s work. And now I have business matters to attend. Best of luck.

Dr. Buckmister J. Ingersoll IV PHD MD FSIHL-MD