Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Decateur Delivers Emergency Address on Economy

Hey, what's up? Whatever...

Just thought I'd drop a note here to let everybody know that just because the economy is in the tank you shouldn't freak out and sell the farm. Sure, the Dow's spiraling down the drain, foreclosures are accelerating nationally and gas is through the roof; but for me, none of this really matters.

Let me explain.

First of all, even though I consider myself and expert on market trends, equity and commodity trading, real-estate, hedge funds and the global economy, I don't, right now, have anything invested in any of these threatened sectors and consequently I won't feel the hurt as they plummet. It's not that I don't want to invest millions of dollars in currency trading ...it's just that I can't right now. Let's leave it at that. Once my online company gets off the ground (...six solid years I've been working on this - and no, I won't drop you a clue about my product line) there will be plenty of time for dabbling. In the meantime I'll ride out this rough spot with the paltry compensation I get from writing these advice posts and from the gold mine I'm sure to strike mowing neighborhood lawns this coming summer.

So don't worry about me, I'll be just fine. Now, I've got to put the garbage out and my mom wants me to clean up my downstairs apartment because she's having guests come by tomorrow.

Gook luck, or whatever...

Decateur

The FSRI in no way agrees with or supports any of the facts or opinions presented or expressed in the content of this column, nor does the FSRI encourage anyone to read it. If you have read this column we apologize profusely and hope you forget about it and move quickly on to another website or blog.

KWA FSRI

No comments: